- RSS Channel Showcase 2811043
- RSS Channel Showcase 5443931
- RSS Channel Showcase 6387134
- RSS Channel Showcase 3820469
Articles on this Page
- 05/25/13--20:41: _First Filofax Blog ...
- 05/25/13--20:49: _Filo Caddy
- 05/27/13--14:26: _Sneak Peek of My We...
- 05/29/13--04:37: _Pink & Blue Persona...
- 05/29/13--20:22: _Liebster Blog Award...
- 05/30/13--13:09: _My Week!
- 06/04/13--13:57: _Pilot Frixion Marke...
- 06/06/13--09:57: _My Week!
- 06/11/13--19:40: _On-the-Go Filofax S...
- 06/12/13--19:34: _Vacation Week in My...
- 06/20/13--18:39: _My Week in the Pers...
- 06/26/13--19:32: _My Week...in The Or...
- 07/03/13--13:30: _My Filofax Week...i...
- 07/05/13--17:35: _Philofaxy Award Nom...
- 07/09/13--09:15: _Frogs and Polka Dot...
- 07/16/13--20:42: _Pandas and Hearts.....
- 07/23/13--21:21: _Forest Friends in ...
- 07/29/13--13:23: _Summertime...This W...
- 08/04/13--10:38: _Owls & Apples! Bac...
- 08/10/13--13:58: _Ice Cream...in My P...
- 05/25/13--20:41: First Filofax Blog Post!
- Giraffe sticky notes from Jetpens.com
- Inspirational note card from Michael's
- Blue dot card stock from Michael's
- 05/25/13--20:49: Filo Caddy
- 05/27/13--14:26: Sneak Peek of My Week...
- 05/29/13--04:37: Pink & Blue Personal Finsbury
- 05/29/13--20:22: Liebster Blog Award Nomination
- Friday, I'm in Love
- Paper Lovestory
- My Filo World
- Chrissie's Universe
- Imy's World
- The Crazy Suburban Mom
- Jagged Little Thoughts
- The Storage Studio
- Me and My Crazy Obsessions
- She's Eclectic
- The Life of the Perpetual Student
- 05/30/13--13:09: My Week!
- 06/04/13--13:57: Pilot Frixion Marker Review
- 06/06/13--09:57: My Week!
- 06/11/13--19:40: On-the-Go Filofax Supply Case
- 06/12/13--19:34: Vacation Week in My Personal Green Apex
- 06/20/13--18:39: My Week in the Personal Blue Apex
- 06/26/13--19:32: My Week...in The Original Filofax in Fluorescent Pink!
- 07/03/13--13:30: My Filofax Week...in Red, White & Blue!
- 07/05/13--17:35: Philofaxy Award Nominee!
- 07/09/13--09:15: Frogs and Polka Dots...My Week in the Personal Aqua Saffiano Filofax
- 07/16/13--20:42: Pandas and Hearts...My Week in the Personal Grey Malden
- 07/29/13--13:23: Summertime...This Week in My Blue Finsbury!
- 08/04/13--10:38: Owls & Apples! Back to School with My Personal Cuban Filofax!
- 08/10/13--13:58: Ice Cream...in My Pink Fluorescent Original Filofax
This is my very first blog post! I'm so excited to share my love of Filofaxes and cute stationery with you! I plan on posting lots of photos of my set-ups and fun weekly diary pages! Thank you so much for joining me!
I am currently using my Personal Grey Osterley. It is an absolutely beautiful planner! It holds a LOT of stuff and looks so elegant at the same time! Please view the video of the inside of my planner on Youtube HERE. The link is also on the right side of this blog.
In the card slots above, I have:
This is how I store some of my personal sized Filofaxes and supplies. It's PERFECT for traveling from room to room in my house. It's great for organizing pens, too! Everything is at your fingertips. I purchased mine online HERE. You can also view my Filo Caddy video on youtube HERE.
This is our first full week of summer break! Yay! I'm looking forward to filling my weeks up with fun activities that will hopefully keep the kids busy! This is a little snapshot of this week before anything has been filled in. I love how it turned out. I will post an update soon! Be on the lookout!
These two just might be my favorite Filofaxes of all time! I am so in love with their beautiful color, design, and simplicity. I must also admit that they almost always match my diary pages. Yes, I usually try to coordinate the two. It's the little things that make me happy! :) They wear very well and are not easily scratched. Love them!
The blue personal finsbury is stunning! I love these cute little heart paper clips from jetpens.com. They fit nicely in one of the card slots.
This is my set-up with an elephant theme! The stickers came from Target and Etsy.
See how well this orange and blue theme coordinates? LOL!
If you're thinking about purchasing one of these (or both), I would say go for it!
Kristy, from Coffee & Literature, nominated me for a Liebster Blog Award! Thank you! I'm so honored!
Here are the "rules" you must follow in order to "accept" the award:
2. Answer the 11 questions from the tagger
3. Create 11 new questions for the 11 blogs you nominate.
4. Inform them by commenting on their blog.
5. No tag backs!!
9. What kind of computer/tablet do you own? Dell & an Ipad
10. What are your hidden talents? I can play the flute.
11. Favorite Filofax: pink personal finsbury
My Questions for the Nominees:
1. How many Filofaxes do you own?
2. When did you purchase your first Filofax?
3. Favorite movie?
4. Favorite restaurant or meal?
5. Favorite store to buy Filofax supplies?
6. Where was your first job?
7. Favorite tv show?
8. What's at the top of your Filofax wish list?
9. Favorite pen to use in your Filofax?
10. Would you rather read a book or watch a movie?
11. What city do you really want to visit?
This is our first full week of Summer Break! I'm so glad to finally have some extra family time...even if the kids are STILL waking up at 6am! Ugh! We've been to the park three times, painted watercolor pictures, read books, and enjoyed the neighborhood pool. And...I launched THIS blog! Thank you so much for taking the time to visit!
Here are all of the supplies I used to create My Week:
*pink & blue washi tape: Michael's
*animal scene washi tape: Yozocraft
*pink hole protectors: Etsy
*heart sticky note pad: Target
*small animal sticker flakes: Etsy
*polka dot masking stickers: Etsy
*frog sticky tabs: Mochithings
*blue Avery tabs: Staples
*Rilakkuma brown bear sticky note pad: Amazon
*pink bear sticky note pad: Yozocraft
*Mark-It Dots: Amazon
*magnetic page clips: Barnes & Noble
*Frixion pens: Jetpens
*Recollections journal pad: Michael's
*blue Post-It notes: Staples
I LOVE how this week turned out! I'm also glad to be back in my pink personal finsbury!
I absolutely LOVE the Pilot Frixion Erasable Pens so I thought it would be fun to give the Erasable Markers a try. First of all, when any marker claims to be erasable, I can't help but be skeptical. But, these are actually AWESOME! They are available in all types of amazing colors. I ordered the ones above (from top to bottom): blue, pink, soft green, light blue, green, and black...from Jetpens.com.
They write smoothly and erase nicely. All of the colors I purchased show up very well on the Filofax "To Do" list page...although the Soft Green is a little light.
If you hold the page up, you will be able to see the writing on the other side. However, the ink does not bleed through. I highly recommend these markers! They work great in my Filofax and add just the right amount of extra color when needed. I love them!
The little frog tab on my flyleaf (in the My Week shot) was created using an Avery tab from Staples and a frog sticky tab from Mochithings.
This week, I'm currently using my Personal Cuban in Chestnut. Love the color and smooth texture of this binder. It's getting me by until my Personal Ochre Malden gets here. Can't wait!
Thank you so much for stopping by!
This is the cutest little light blue case and it's perfect for stashing a lot of my on-the-go Filofax supplies. It's a Cosmos Multi-Purpose Case from Amazon for only $7.99! I originally saw this on Instagram...@ddrabmama and @craftymommy24cs both posted pictures of it. For that price, I had to give it a try. I really like all of the pockets it has and it fits nicely in my bag. It holds so much and even has a zippered pocket on the right-hand side, for extra storage. The entire case also zips closed.
So adorable and perfect for Filofax fans! Its dimensions are: 9.5" x 5.5" x 0.2".
Here are the supplies I used to create My Week:
* Yellow Mark-It Dots: Amazon
* Yellow square sticky notes: Target
* Monkey magnetic page clip: Barnes & Noble
* Birthday stickers: Target
* Black Frixion Slim Pen .38: Jetpens
* #dreambig Post-It notes: Target
* Monkey sticky notes: Girl of All Work
* Blue polka dot washi tape: Michael's
* Yellow Post-It sticky flags: Target
* Yellow flower hole protectors: Etsy (School Locker)
* Rilakkuma sticky notes: Amazon
* Heart stickers: Creative Memories
* Monkey & banana stickers (pictured in Filofax): local scrapbook store
* Monkey clip (pictured in Filofax): Barnes & Noble
*Take Note (in Filofax): free printable from Pinterest
* Yellow polka dot card (in Filofax): Michael's
I'm really liking the Blue Apex. It's fun, lightweight, colorful, and perfect for summer! It lays completely flat with inserts, too! My cute little Rilakkuma clip looks right at home next to Mr. Monkey! Love these two together! Hope you have a fun day and thanks for stopping by!
Love this new Rilakkuma page marker from CoolPencilCase.com! Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Here are the supplies I used:
* flag stickers-Michael's
* red Mark-It Dot stickers-Amazon
* red color coding dots-Staples
* red magnetic page marker-Target
* bear & tiger sticky notes-coolpencilcase.com
* red pencil sticky note-Amazon (Modes4U)
* black Frixion pen-jetpens.com
* blue gingham washi tape-yozocraft
I'm so glad you stopped by! Have a great week!
See this week's Youtube video here:
Supplies used to create this week:
* Magnetic frog bookmark (pictured in Filofax)-Barnes and Noble
* Frog and grass stickers-Mrs. Grossman's Brand-The School Box
* Frog over the page bookmark-Barnes and Noble
* Frog sticky note pad-Jetpens
* Sunshine note card-Me & My Big Ideas-Michael's
* Frixion 0.4 erasable black pen-Jetpens
* Orange polka dot washi tape-Michael's
* Polka dot sticky notes-Target $ spot
Hope you have a fun day! Thanks for stopping by!
* Chirp Bird Clip Bookmark by Remarks: Amazon (SuperMommy51)
* Bear with Apple sticky notes: Coolpencilcase.com
* Frog sticky notes: ebay (jujusmile10)
* Forest Friends stickers: The School Box (carson-delossa)
* To Do List: hellocuteness.com
* Purple masking sticker tape: Yozocraft.com
* Green-striped note card: Michael's (Me & My Big Ideas)
* Heart and rectangle Post-it notes: Staples
* Pencil sticky notes: ebay (jujusmile10)
* Washi tape: Michael's
* Black Frixion 07 pen: Jetpens.com
* star stickers: Michael's
* orange Mark-It Dots: Amazon
* magnetic dog clip: Barnes & Noble
* notecards: Michael's
* bunny sticky note: coolpencilcase.com (bear shown)
* octopus bookmark: Amazon (Plush Puppy to Go)
* blue cat sticky note: jujusmile10 (eBay)
* pink polka dot washi tape: Michael's
* Frixion black eraseable pen 07: Jetpens
* birthday stickers: local school supply store
* Frixion Ball 07 Erasable Black Pen & Frixion Black Slim: Jetpens.com
* Owl Stickers: Local School Supply Store (carson dellosa brand)
* Pink Bear Sticky Note: Yozocraft.com
* Owl Sticky Note: Target $ Spot
* Yellow Lined Apple Sticky Notes: Target $ Spot
* Owl Magnetic Bookmark: Jetpens.com
* Green Polka Dot Washi Tape: Michael's
* Apple Clip: Jetpens.com
* Green Chevron Paper (pictured in Filofax): Michael's
* School Stickers (pictured in Filofax): Creative Memories (I believe...from years ago)
See "My Week" Youtube Video Here:
Have a great week everyone! So glad you stopped by!
Supplies used to decorate this week:
* Mini calendar free printable: hellocuteness.com
* Ice cream book mark: Barnes & Noble
* Strawberry sticky note: coolpencilcase.com
* Pink cat sticky note: jujusmile10 (ebay)
* Ice cream sticky note: mochithings.com
* Ice cream book mark: The Sell All (amazon)
* Pink striped notecard (pictured in planner): Michael's
* Blue polka dot washi tape (pictured in planner): Michael's
* Frixion black pens 07 & .38
Thanks for stopping by!